I got nominated again for the “Liebster Award”! Thanks a lot to my overflowing thoughts for the nomination!
So here is the post where I originally wrote the first “Liebster Award” post.
On to the questions:
1) What do you think/How do you feel about rain?
I really hate rain when I’m about to leave the house, but if I stay in I really love it! Especially on those days where you’re lying cuddled up in your bed, reading or listening to music (fall/winter). AND I have a huge obsession with summer rains ❤ it is SOOOOO romantic when you’re outside and it’s dark and it starts to rain and a storm is coming up (oh how I love thunderstorms on summer nights ❤ ❤ ❤ )
2) What is the one thing that can always cheer you up?
MUSIC! FAMILY! DANCE! SLEEP! DREAMS! ❤
3) What kind of books do you like to read?
I don’t have that one genre of books of which I read all of the books. It varies from time to time 🙂
4) Do you like cereal? Which one is your favourite?
Yes, I guess so… 😀
If muesli counts as a cereal hahahaha
5) If you could have any super-power, what would it be?
I would love to fly…
6) If you had the option, would you want to change your name?
Nope! Not at all! 🙂 I love my name ❤
7) Do you believe in astrology?
Puh… I’m not quite sure ’bout this.
8) What do you believe in – fate or coincidence?
9) What is you favourite quote?
I’ve got a lot of favourite quotes:
Somewhere, somebody loves you – Unknown
10) If you could do any one thing without consequences, what would it be?
That’s a hard one 😀 …
I have to think about that…
So that’d be it with the second “Liebster Award”.
I hope it’s ok that I’m not nominating anyone etc. as I did it in my first one anyway.
See y’all! 🙂